Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Correspondence: Wasted Time After Bad Move

Correspondence Chess consists of 95% of my play these days. It allows me to play when I have a few spare minutes instead of big chuncks of time.

But I found a really big problem. I can play for days, maybe weeks, on a game that's really interesting. Suddenly, I make a poor move and things go downhill. Now, instead of it just being a 30 minute thing, it's been a longer time that I've been excited and interested, all for nothing.

I guess the longer time limits mean I shouldn't make silly mistakes, but they do happen.

I'm organizing another Chess tournament at the office which will create a lot of over over-the-board play. I'll post links to that when things kick off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online chess

Play Chess with me now!

Online chess

Online chess